This is a 4-week, full-time, foundation program for Chinese Spirituality and Cultivation.
1) To cultivate basic physical and energetic health through Chinese traditional and holistic practices
2) To learn basic techniques and approaches in meditation from Taoist and Buddhist traditions
3) To acquire essential information in Chinese philosophy and cultivation, so that upon completion of the program, practitioner could continue practice safely on their own
Part One: Physical and Energetic Exercises – 30 hours
- Purpose: to cultivate physical and energetic awareness and health
- Content: Traditional Chinese Kungfu Basics, Tai Chi movements, Chi Kung practices
Part Two: Theories and Philosophy – 36 hours
- Purpose: To develop essential knowledge in Chinese Philosophy and Spirituality, to learn the general direction of and roadmap to spiritual cultivation
- Content: Yin Yang, 5 Element, Bagua, I-Ching, TCM basics, Confucius Analects, Taoist Tao Te Ching, Buddhist Diamond Sutra
Part Three: Meditation and Internal Alchemy – 34 hours
- Purpose: to cultivate and develop awareness and concentration, to learn different techniques for handling different situations in practice and life
- Content: Sitting meditation, standing meditation, sound meditation, movement meditation, Chinese Caligraphy
Daily Schedule (subject to seasonal adjustment):
Morning lecture: 9:30am-11am
Morning meditation: 11am-12pm
Afternoon exercises: 4pm-5:30pm
Weekly off: Saturday afternoon and Sunday whole day
All classes will be held by Li Si Ming personally. More information about Li Si Ming can be found here.
Medium of instruction:
All classes will be held in English or Chinese depend on participants’ need.
Currently the program is offered in Wudang Mountain of China.
The cost of the program is US1800. This include tuition of all classes in the 100-hour program. Travel, food, and accommodation are NOT included in this fee, participant should make their own arrangement prior to the start of the program.